hi all

im trying to sell one of 3 machines --- a victor v, victor m or victor II if
intrested send me an e-mail

bill
From David.Barnett  Mon Apr 26 09:38:01 2004
From: David.Barnett (Barnett, David)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:10:39 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] Looking for Record Cleaning suggestions

I'm looking for record cleaning suggestions. Both for 78's and LP's. I've
seen both vacuum machines and fancy brush/fluid combinations advertised as
the 'BEST'.

So, what are you folks using? Why? And from where, if you don't mind. Any
'home-brew' solutions?

Inquiring minds, and all that...

Thanks.

David

David Barnett          Direct 212-303-4273
Encoda Systems, Inc.      Fax 212-779-8719
99 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10016
david.barn...@encodasystems.com

"This information in this e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and
may contain information which is confidential or privileged.  Access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error,
please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the
information. Also, please notify the sender that you have received this
e-mail in error, and delete the copy you received."