From: David Dazer

To: Antique Phonograph List

Sent: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:01:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] shelves for herzog cabinet

If you find out who it is, please post it to the list. I would rather buy them
than go through the trouble of making them myself. Not much spare time these
days.
Dave

genec...@aol.com wrote:
I am new to this list, so please forgive me if I goof up.
I am trying to locate a man that was set up at the Union show, he was
making shelves for the half barrell herzog cabinets he was set up in the back
room
on the back wall as you went outside, anyone who might know of this man
please let me know.

Thanks Gene

genec...@aol.com.