It is all pieces-parts !  So, anything goes ..  I would think that the ID
plate matches the motor, if nothing else

----- Original Message -----
From: <john9...@pacbell.net>
To: <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:01 PM
Subject: [Phono-L] john9ten sent you this eBay item: Victor Vitrola
Phonograph VV-IX w/ Morning Glory Horn (#6513932683)

john9ten sent you this eBay item.

Personal message:
This doesn't compute...if you enlarge the pic where you can see the motor
care decal, it seems that the decal shows a single spring motor.  This is a
late Victor case with the slip in tonearm bracket, and the rest of the stuff
looks right except for the ID plate, am I right or am I crazy?
And thanks for the birthday greeting, Mike, you are the best!