Hello all,

I haven't heard yet any report on the Union show.  Who can fill us in??

Mike Sorter

-----Original Message-----
From: Loran T. Hughes <lo...@oldcrank.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:57:24 -0700
Subject: [Phono-L] Phono Chat Reminder

This is a reminder that our weekly phono chat will be held Saturday June 11
beginning at 6:00 p.m. PST. You can get to the chat room by going to
www.oldcrank.com , then click on the "Forum" link, or directly at
http://www.oldcrank.org/chat/ .

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE URL FOR THE CHAT ROOM HAS CHANGED! I'm in the process of
moving things to a new server. Please pardon the dust! The new server seems to
be much faster and the chat room works like a charm. Again, the new URL for the
chat room is http:// www.oldcrank.org/chat/ .

If you have problems getting the chat room to load:

Microsoft no longer supplies a Java runtime with Windows XP. You have to
download and install yourself. First, check your Control Panel -> Add/Remove
Programs to see if you have Java installed. If not, go to
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/download.html and click on the first download link
in the JRE column.

Hope to see you there!
Loran