Hello all.  I live in Southern California.  A friend of mine had car trouble in
Salt Lake City and had to leave it there to be fixed.  We are driving there
late Sunday night to pick it up Monday morning.  I was wondering if anyone on
the list knows of any collectors, great antique stores, etc. in the Salt Lake
area??  Any leads would be appreciated!  Thanks.

Mike Sorter

P.S.  Looking forward to seeing many of you at the CAPS show next weekend,
where John Robles and I share a couple of tables.  Maybe he'll bring one of his
harps to play for us--live!  If not, his CD is EXCELLENT.