In a message dated 8/15/2005 2:10:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
antiquera...@webtv.net writes:

> I do not believe my cabinet held a class M machine as the top of my
> cabinet is different.  Mine has a slant top that looks like a writing
> desk that is hinged in the middle at an angle.  When oppened it reveals
> the hole where the cylinder machine should be.  There is also a false
> drawer on the side with a crank escutcheon.
> I would like to find out if this is a Hawthoren Sheble cabinet and if it
> isI would like to find a tag for it or any information about it.

  when these cabinets held a Class M phono, they would generally also have an
additional shelf and small door, even in the back, for the battery cell. If
you get a good photo of your cabinet, I may be able to say more.

Allen
  www.phonobooks.com