Half right. The Columbia Lyric reproducer will play both 2 and 4 minute
records - but don't try playing a 4 min BA.... you'll end up with a lot
of blue dust. They 'like' Indestructible records. The feed screw
gearing simply shifts to half speed for 4 minute records (shift left
for 4 min, right for 2 min). I've got the 2/4 min gearing on my BKT and
can provide some pics if you need 'em, Dan.

Loran