From Zonophone2002  Fri Mar 12 04:11:50 2004
From: Zonophone2002 (zonophone2...@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:10:37 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] Phono buying in 1975...

john
you are so right
pat has some nice machines but he does get a premium for them
i know i had bought two columbia bo's from him a few years ago
one is mint and the other close
best to all
rob
From plavzic  Fri Mar 12 11:56:37 2004
From: plavzic (Robert Plavzic)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:10:37 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] 10 " etched Berliner

Hello

A friend of mine just found a 10" etched label Berliner Record (like the 7"
records). Does anyone know the background to these?

many thanks

Robert