Hi List I finally got to Union on wed at  11 pm from Arizona, not much
happining
at Donleys Except for a few trailers and 1 Truck Hope something is
Going on Thursday. On the trip thru Nebraska I found a Strange Piece
of Phonograph History and I Guess it is a  Shaving Machine made by The American
Graphophone Co in Bridgeport Conn. IT IS TREADLE POWERED and with the
graphophone logo cast in the Foot Treadle junk shop. I was Floored that
something this old was still being able to be found......
 I am going to Donleys thurs Morning to look for Parts and Pieces for Edison
and Columbia Machines If anyone shows up or people can Email me
at       mrprojection...@juno.com

Thanx Randy