  From: pjfra...@alamedanet.net
  To: Phono-l
  Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 6:15 PM
  Subject: [Phono-L] phono-l gets first shot at it

  Gang -

  Hope this is proper;  I'd want folks to do it for me if things were
  reversed, so here goes.

  I have a really wonderful item that I will be selling, one way or the
  other, soon.  I figure it's nicest to offer stuff here first, to sorta
  keep things amongst us.  It's not a phono, but it is mechanical music -
  a Regina music box and stand and discs.  Here are some pictures:

  http://homepage.mac.com/pjfraser/phono/PhotoAlbum138.html

  Take a look - it's really beautiful.  I plan to eBay it, probably this
  weekend, so if you want it you know what to do next...

  --
  -- Peter
  pjfra...@alamedanet.net