From klin...@modex.com  Tue Jan 10 17:11:35 2006
From: klin...@modex.com (Bill Klinger)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:11:09 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] ARSC Membership 2006

The following message has been posted by the Outreach Committee of the
Association for Recorded Sound Collections (ARSC). If you have any
questions, please click on the link or e-mail address below. Please DO NOT
simply hit REPLY or post further messages to this list.

---2006 ARSC MEMBERSHIP---

As the year begins, we would like to remind those of you who are not members
to please consider joining ARSC.

ARSC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation and study of
sound recordings -- in all genres of music and speech, in all formats, and
from all periods. ARSC is unique in bringing together private individuals
and institutional professionals -- anyone with an interest in recorded
sound.

As a member, you will receive:

-- The peer-reviewed ARSC Journal: published twice each year, containing a
wealth of in-depth articles, papers, reports, and book and record reviews.

-- The ARSC Newsletter: published three times per year, delivering timely
announcements, short articles, and a calendar of coming events (submitted by
the membership).

-- The ARSC Membership Directory: compiled every two years, providing
contact information for members and listing their collecting interests and
research activities. A new edition of the directory will be prepared very
soon, so now is a good time to join.

-- Discounted registration for the annual ARSC conference.

A one-year membership is just $36 for individuals, $40 for institutions, and
$20 for students. First-time members save $3. (Sorry, no discount on new
student memberships.) Any amount donated beyond the Individual or
Institutional dues levels may be tax deductible.

To join, please visit http://arsc-audio.org, or contact Peter Shambarger,
ARSC Executive Director, at exec...@arsc-audio.org.

Anna-Maria Manuel
ARSC Outreach Committee Chair