From keeper...@aol.com  Sat Dec 30 20:01:57 2006
From: keeper...@aol.com (keeper...@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 20:02:20 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] How I get started

In a message dated 12/28/2006 7:18:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
larsont...@charter.net writes:

I  remember reading in the public library & stumbling upon some photographs
of external horned phonographs and being memorized by their appearance   &
dreamed of acquiring one some day. At the age of 10, my great aunt died
leaving
us with her Brunswick floor model. It was the same phonograph my  father
listened to growing up on the farm during the 20's &  30's.

Such a sweet story, Randy!

Thanks for sharing it!

: )

Edward