Hi there
  A friend of mine recently bought some outside horn Victor machines in Mexico,
and they all had colorful horns, mostly Hawthorne and Sheble horns. One wonders
what became of the factory horns.

Richard Rubin <richard_ru...@hotmail.com> wrote:
  Funny you should have this dilemma, John -- I'm in the same boat. I
recently picked up a IV with an MG (though not a Victor MG -- I've been told
it's a "US" horn, a little rounder on the petals, looks very nice) but
personally I like the black-and-brass horns better, at least for this
machine, and I was planning to post up here to see if anyone might be
interested in trading a b&b horn for my MG. I'm not positive, but it seems
that a 16.5" horn would be the right size; so far I haven't seen one. Are
they hard to find? Anyone interested in a trade?

As for your dilemma, John, I'd say it's just a matter of personal taste, but
most folks seem to prefer the MG. Not me, though, apparently.

--RR