What i see is that the pdf downloads are Firefox agnostic.  It just opens the
pdf in side the browser.
This is not the proper FF action when the PDF Download extension is installed.
Indicated that the pdf
is being called on the remote server as a separate page.  This results in a new
page and the delay to
DL the document before it opens and starting acrobat on the local machine.  My
thought -
cumbersome.  Save link as calls dlc.php, which is NOT the actual pdf.  You have
to wait for the doc to
open in the browser before you can save the local copy.  If it is the actual
pdf and not a script then FF
will function and so will every other browser.

Other than that, looks real good.

Rich