From phon...@cylinder.de  Wed Feb 28 00:42:53 2007
From: phon...@cylinder.de (Norman Bruderhofer)
Date: Wed Feb 28 00:43:23 2007
Subject: [Phono-L] Dave Heitz Collection

For those who remember Dave Heitz and/or never had the oppturnity to
see his collection:
I have posted a short video clip of my ''99 visit on YouTube. Please
forgive me, the imperfections are all up to my responsibility, at
that time I did not have much experience with video cameras.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpqk-LMOF2M

Regards,
Norman Bruderhofer