The rapidly-approaching-death Buffalo NY, unfortunately.   We are now below the
population of 1890.

----- Original Message -----
From: "john robles" <john9...@pacbell.net>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Another gem from Mario

I'd like to know what neighborhood you're in, Dan!
  John

Dan Kj <ediso...@verizon.net> wrote:
  Meanwhile, real antiques are readily available and sometime go begging or into
the trash ! I just got another Standard disc machine, in very decent
condition, out of the trash of an elderly neighbor whose kids stuck her into a
'home'. Some modification to the spindle & it'll be ready to play 'normal'
78s.