From ronbr...@aol.com  Wed Feb 27 04:51:33 2008
From: ronbr...@aol.com (ronbr...@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 04:51:52 2008
Subject: [Phono-L] Phonograph Items Available

since we're on the subject of "Phonograph Items Available", I have a
Nice Columbia BS Coin OP I picked up from a fellow collector about 10
years ago.  The only thing I've added is an uncommon Columbia 14"
Aluminum horn to replace the 10" reproduction nickle one that came with
the machine.  Quick facts:  sign board is a replacement, very nice
decal/cabinet, glass original, original horn, works well, has mounting
brackets...asking $3300.00.  I am in the Chicago area and can delivery
to Union.  As the saying goes....if you have interest please contact me
off list for pics and further details at rnb...@yahoo.com