From eug4...@bentongue.com  Sun Mar 23 16:46:52 2008
From: eug4...@bentongue.com (eug4not)
Date: Sun Mar 23 17:48:01 2008
Subject: [Phono-L] Edison C-2 etc

Hi folks,

For those interested in the Edison radios, a look at Section 2 of my Site:
http://www.bentogue.com will probably be interesting: It includes, among other
things,
Minutes of the Radio Factory Design and Manufacturing meetings, Service info
and a copy of
the multipage ad in the "Talking Machine and Radio Weekly" magazine introducing
the
second radio line at the Atlantic City RMA Trade show in 1930.

Enjoy,

Ben Tongue