Hi all.  Before I resort to some off line collectors and potentially ebay (my
last resort), I have two very nice horn machines for sale.  If anyone is
interested, please let me know.

Victor III - An absolute gorgeous machine.  Very early number 7308.  Has the
matching number paper on the bottom of the machine.  Bottom label is perfect
and the Victor penciled number matches the Victor tag. It also contains the
oiling instructions inside.  It has the original felt.  The slotted crank is an
older reproduction from what I can tell.  The machine runs smooth with no
noise.  The reproducer is an Exhibition and sounds fantastic.  This machine has
been very well taken care of.  I am offering the machine with no elbow or horn.

An oak or brass bell horn would be simply beautiful!

Harmony Front Mount - This machine comes from the original family.  It is
also in fantastic condition.  It is oak with a beautiful Harmony decal.
Everything about this machine is nice including the original felt, the paper
label on
the bottom, the gold pin striping on the bracket, and the very nice blue
translucent horn.  The horn has never been painted and still has the nice
original
gold trim.  I have never seen a Harmony horn in this nice of condition!  The
machine plays great.  Added bonuses include about 30 nice Harmony records by
the likes of Billy Murray, Ada Jones, Eileen Stanley and others.  A neat
associational item that comes with this machine is an original stores order
letter
from the Great Northern Manufacturing Company, Chicago.  The family was somehow
involved with selling these phonographs and kept an original letter which
itemizes several machines with records and added needles.  Wow, wish we could
buy
them for that price today!

The only reason for selling these two nice machines is because I am
downsizing.  My wife loves the idea!  I am reluctant to sell these machines due
their condition.  I also get sentimentally attached to my machines as well.

I have a price in mind for each, and a price for both, so feel free to let me
know if you are interested.  Thanks much!

Brantley
Williston, S.C.   </HTML>