Just to clarify that my email address is triva...@exemail.com.au. Not sure how
the "at" got there.

Mike Tucker
From john9...@pacbell.net  Sat Nov 15 23:35:19 2008
From: john9...@pacbell.net (john robles)
Date: Sat Nov 15 23:35:31 2008
Subject: [Phono-L] The Record Disc Corp.

I can sympathize. It is wonderful to have recordings of those dear to us. I
have 3 Recordisc recordings of my mother playing piano and organ back in the
50s. These are?my most treasured records. On one of the sides she plays and
sings 'Now is the Hour' which always makes me well up in tears when I listen to
it, since she's been gone for 16 years now. The words are:
'Now is the hour when we must say goodbye
Soon you'll be sailing far across the sea
While you 're away, oh then remember me
When you return you'll find me waiting here'
John Robles