Can anyone provide the correct dimensions, particularly the lengh for the
mainspring on a Berliner trademark model? My machine has a shortened mainspring.

Mike Tucker
From john9...@pacbell.net  Wed Nov 26 07:05:43 2008
From: john9...@pacbell.net (john robles)
Date: Wed Nov 26 07:05:54 2008
Subject: [Phono-L] Oops!

Hi Loran
I accidentally sent an email with pics of the Edison key attached to the group,
when it was meant for one of the people that wrote me about it. I thought I was
responding to them and I responded to the group instead. You can delete that
email -?I got a message that it needed to be approved by you before it would be
posted.
Thanks
John Robles
P.S. I know this is going to the group but I don't have your email address
handy at the moment!