Thanks to everyone that have recently purchased parts from me.  The following
are items that were not sold.  If you see something that you could use, please
make an offer.
A)  Mandrel with feed screw and 2/4 gearing for a A or B Edison Home - $125
B)  Brunswick Panatrope "S" shaped tone arm and reproducer - $60
C)  Triumph A carriage (small reproducer) - $45
D)  Home carriage (large reproducer) - $40
E)  Standard carriage (large reproducer) - $40
F)  Amberola 30/50/75 carriage - $40
G)  Reproduction Vic V (or VI or D) back bracket - $40
H)  Standard Type X case (lower portion) - $20

I'm happy to consider offers on any of the above items.  Please contact me off
list.  Thanks!
Jerry Blais
541-990-0781 Cell
jerry.bl...@yahoo.com