From jim...@earthlink.net  Wed Dec 10 10:37:27 2008
From: jim...@earthlink.net (jim...@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 11 09:43:42 2008
Subject: [Phono-L] Transport Information Request

I am buying two upright phonographs located in the San Francisco area & need to
have them transported
to Austin, Texas.    What is the most expedient, safe and cheapest
transportation method for antique
phonographs?    Thanks!    (I have tried several times to send this query but
it doesn't appear to be
getting through.    Is Phono-L in operation?)

                                                           Jim Cartwright

                                                           Immortal Performances

                                                           Austin, Texas

                                                           jim...@earthlink.net