From khwri...@hotmail.com  Wed Mar  4 14:01:14 2009
From: khwri...@hotmail.com (Keith Wright)
Date: Wed Mar  4 14:06:20 2009
Subject: [Phono-L] Columbia 122 pictures required

Hi All,

If anyone has a Columbia 122 portable, can they send/post some pictures to help
a new owner of one?  The pictures required are described below.

Thanks,
Keith

===================

"I just bought one [Columbia 122], and was wondering if
you could send me a picture of the mounting side of the sound box,
when it is not mounted to tone arm.  On the one I got, any red rubber
gasket that was apparently there originally is missing and all I have
is a little brass flange with a mounting pin inside of it. The little
pin attaches to the tone arm.  I guess what I can't figure out is how
the loose flange mounts in the box with the rubber gasket."

A further email asked for, "another picture or two of the back
side of the 122 reproducer"

Reunite with the people closest to you, chat face to face with Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650736