I have the following Vic III parts for sale.  Most of the bright parts need to
be re-plated but everything is original.  I have photos that I'll gladly send.
Things are sold to the first person that says "I'll take it" or something with
that intent.  Please contact me off list or call 541-990-0781.
1) Vic III back bracket (will also work fine on a Vic M or IV),  plan on
repainting, $150.
2) Vic III tone arm (will also work fine on a Vic IV, V, M, MS, D, or VI),
needs plating but there are no dents. $125.
3) Vic elbow (correct size for III, IV, V, VI, M, MS, D), needs plating, $100.
4) Back bracket plate & screws. Screws need re-plating, $35.
5) Cannon brake, complete but needs plating, $45.
6) Back bracket clip & screw, $35.
7) Crank, plating is usable "as is" but not perfect. $50.
8) Exhibition, not complete. $20.
9) Cabinet, includes name tag, crank escutcheon, but is missing two corner
columns. $100.
10) Motor, the motor is complete except for the governor springs & weights.
$250.
Thanks, Jerry Blais