Try Pat Jones- he usually has Credenzas. Sorry I missed you too!!
John

From: Abe Feder <abefed...@gmail.com>

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:22:06
To: Antique Phonograph List<phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] CAPS phonograph show

John I must have walked by you a dozen times or more-   I have bought
cylinders from Mike before. I was between Mike and Jerry Bias-I will have to
work harder at hooking up with you next year. By the way I am looking for a
really nice Victor crendza in walnut if you know of anyone who is selling
one in driving distance from Az I am up for it.
Thx sorry I missed you
Abe