i have one i got in florida but its a 45

In a message dated 10/23/2009 9:45:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
appywan...@hotmail.com writes:

Indiana  -- where I now live -- had the highest Klan membership of any
state during the  1920's Klan hey-dey.
I was just in a shop in rural Indiana and spotted a  'KKK' 78rpm record.

> From: esrobe...@hotmail.com
> To:  phono-l@oldcrank.org
> Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:19:34 +0000
>  Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Never thought it would happen to Kotton Klenser
>

> Good point, Rich.  Actually, Les Docks (the Record  Pricing Guide guy)
told me that in his native Michigan, it was what he  considered "a hotbed of
Klan activity."  I found that astounding.  I  suppose, just like smart, kind,
and gracious people, stupid people are  everywhere too!

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen3:102009