From: "allena...@aol.com" <allena...@aol.com>
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 4:29:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Columbia Englewood Musicalphone

In a message dated 3/23/2010 3:01:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
harveykrav...@yahoo.com writes:

"Any  information, pictures or a sale of the horn or elbow will be greatly
appreciated....I have an Englewood Musicalphone made by  Columbia...."

What is the evidence that this machine was made/sold BY Columbia?

According to The Trademarks of Recorded Sound, the 'Musicalphone' term was
trademarked by the Englewood Co of Illinois (Consolidated Factories). They
may  have also used the phrase: 'Silver Tongued.'

Allen
_www.phonobooks.com_ (http://www.phonobooks.com)