I purchased two of Lee's cranes many years ago. They are excellent!! Extremely
well made. Perfect for the 14 to 24" horns.

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: s.l. rexrode <seymorep...@hotmail.com>
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Sent: Wed, May 26, 2010 4:15 pm
Subject: [Phono-L] Table crane for sale

ellow Collectors,
 made a limited number of reproduction table cranes a few years back and sold
ost of them at that time.  I discovered I have 3 left and I am offering them to
he Phono-L group on a first-come/first serve basis.  The crane stands about 16"
all and the chain height is adjustable from about 12 1/2 inches to 17 inches at
t highest setting from the tabletop.  It is nickel plated to a dull finish and
ooks great.  If you are interested in viewing it, please go to:
ttp://users.stargate.net/~macclark/phono/tablecrane2.jpg
ttp://users.stargate.net/~macclark/phono/tablecrane3.jpg
ne jpeg depicts it on my Columbia AB with a nice 24 inch brass horn.   I am
ffering the table crane at $85 each plus $12.95 USPS Priority Mail /
nsured....within the U.S. for a total of $97.95
hem.....$125 + shipping if anyone is interested in the 24 inch brass horn.
2,350 + shipping for the machine (which is mint & all original) with no horn or
rane.  Call or email me (off-line) if interested in any of these items.  I live
n northwestern Pennsylvania.
Thanks, Lee
Lee rexrodeseymorep...@hotmail.com814-873-8753
.S.If the above links due not work, please email me and I will send pictures
irectly to you.