Hi All,
Almost all machines that I look at are either missing the albums, or they
are coming apart. It would seem to me that the market is there but I am
pretty new to the hobby. While viewing that issue I can tell you that in
being involved in the vintage car hobby that almost all parts suppliers meet
with great success when they repro a part. I guess it all comes down to 3
things. What will the investment be, what is the min order and will people
pay the price for the items. Viewing eBay I find that even a crummy set of
albums for a XVI have sold in many cases for $125-150 more when you add
shipping. There seems to be a great number of different models that can use
the same album style. I would think that you would do the style that would
have the widest use factor.
Just my thoughts
Abe Feder