From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Christopher Roe
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 5:33 PM
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: [Phono-L] Maroon Gem

Hi All:
I'm getting out of the Sonora business.  The Baby Grands are taking up
too much space, despite how much I've enjoyed them over the years.
Played with some Edison Gem models recently and had a lot of fun with
them.  Can anybody provide me with some leads to a Maroon Gem (Model
D) with the K-reproducer for sale?  I'd be happy with a basket case
that I can tinker with or a strong runner that I can wind up and play.
 Just haven't seen many (in any shape) in the usual channels of late.
Let me know!  Thanks in advance!
Christopher Roe, Chicago.