Yep, somebody had a sense of humor, all right. It would have been tricky.
The groove pitch had to be set to 1/3 the normal pitch, and each groove
start 120 degrees apart around the periphery of the disc. The grooves then,
are interwoven (in a sense of the word). The six selections on the disc are
chosen for varied types of music.

What