Shawn,

I always thought it was 1902 to 1904, but it was actually 1901 to 1904 I
appreciate Allen letting us know the month.  I examined one of the records I
have from 1904 and it appears to be just as thin.  I probably have at least 20
of these, the ribs are very thick.

I have also noted that intermittently from around 10100 to 10400 the wax ambero
wax 2 minute records appear.  Are there more than three 2 minue wax formulas,
the early no rim one, the one with rim and the wax amberol wax?

The 2 minute Wax Amberol Wax records I have are 8708 with a Patd 26, (and the
26 is light like the catalog number on the 1901 to 1904 records with no titles)
10120, 10146, 10262, 10278, 10303 .3 & ..6, 10374, 10377, 10395, and 10400.
The 17 records I have from 104xx to 10562 are all the regular wax.

As always I really appreciate your replies.

With regards to the brown wax blanks I have one that came in a box dated 1914,
was the formula different on these?  It is a yellow box and I have seen some of
these later boxes with an ICS machine.

Steve