WTF is that all about???
John Robles

From: Jean-Charles Leblanc <jeancharle...@hotmail.com>
Sender: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:51:17
To: <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Early cygnet horn without the spring

what do tou mein by no spring,that not new product,your suppose to sell it
complete,and what is the price you never told me your price i am having trouble
to get the price out of you people PS.and dose gramophomes is not miniature,and
before shipping any thing i whant to be clear about everyting the price the
shipping price and the description of any items is that clear,your shipping
nothing before my autorisation is that clear.