Maybe that's because not many of us have Class Ms...

--- On Fri, 11/26/10, Thomas Edison <edisonphonowo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Thomas Edison <edisonphonowo...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Phono-L Digest, Vol 7, Issue 196
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Date: Friday, November 26, 2010, 4:55 PM

I always notice that threads about frankenphones, and non helpul stuff like
that go on forever,while. Talk about how to mold records, or how to adjust the
brushes on the governor, so there is no wow , or how to. Change the
electrolytic, sal amoniac for Grennet plunge battery for a class M get no
brushes touching with the same pressure on both sides, and make shure to keep a
little above 2 amps, at all times so the motor is strong, the few. Cass Ms I
heard were way out of adjustment, they should have no wow or flutter, they were
recording Phonographs for goodness sakes!