From: Merle Sprinzen <msprin...@gmail.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Mon, December 6, 2010 9:02:43 AM
Subject: [Phono-L] Looking for Mother Goose records

I've recently discovered that Columbia formed a partnership with Rust Craft
(the Hallmark of its day), to produce a series of records on a label they
called "Mother Goose Records."  The records are the same size as Little
Wonders, and have a black paper label.  The original Little Wonder matrix
numbers were used, and I know about two of them -- 464-B is Little Wonder
#943 and 464-C is Little Wonder #814.  I'm assuming that there is a 464-A
but don't know what it is, and there might be a 464-D (and E, etc.) or some
other number than 464.  These records were originally sold in a box, which
you can see on the left-hand side of this page, about three-quarters of the
way down (along with a photo of the record itself).

http://www.littlewonderrecords.com/little-wonder-history.html

If anyone has any additional information about these, I'd be much obliged --
and if you have any you'd be willing to part with, so much the better.
Thanks!