Due to circumstances, I need to part with a couple of machines.  Here is
what I have to offer:

Thorens Excelda Cameraphone ($160.00 or make me a reasonable offer, plus
shipping)  This machine is in good condition and runs well.  The reproducer
is tight a plays well and sounds great.  This one is in better condition
than any others I have seen.

Victor VV-VI table model ($170.00 or make me a reasonable offer, plus
shipping)  This machine is a good solid runner and the case is in nice
condition. It comes with an exhibition reproducer that is tight and plays
well and sounds great.  This machine can be your work horse and could be
used to play your records on a daily basis, saving your more valuable
machines for the future.

If you are interested, please e-mail me directly at tom...@msn.com and I
will be happy to provide you with photos and answer any questions that you
might have.

I accept Paypal and will work with you for timely delivery.
Thank you.
Tom