I drove a proto-jag, the Swallow Sidecar SS-100, years ago. Cute as a button,
albeit rather agricultural.

And with cable-actuated brakes...you apply them, and nothing happens. You press
harder, and nothing happens. You panic and press as hard as you can with both
feet, and it starts thinking about slowing.

Looks great, sounds great, smells great, but way too scary for me. I'll stick
with Alfas.

Sent from my iPhone

-- Peter
pjfra...@mac.com