They were interesting engines. 4 cyl tractor engine converted to OHV. IIRC the TR-3 was a slightly larger version of a modified tractor motor. And, 3 main bearings in a 5500 rpm engine was a real stroke of brilliant engineering. They were real fun cars though. You only got damp in a rainstorm with the top down as long as you were driving 25 to 30mph, more than that and the back of your head and the inside of the windshield got wet. Black leather seats and sun....