Thanks for the quick response. 29055 Ah levetoi, soleil (Romeo &  Juliet)
P.A. Asselin
29077 Nina (Pergolesi) M. Laurenti

In a message dated 1/22/2011 2:58:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
smst...@gmail.com writes:

On Sat,  Jan 22, 2011 at 11:48 AM, <rkolba0...@aol.com> wrote:

> I have  been told that the journey is more interesting than the
>  destination.Well, I've been on this journey for too many years and now
I'm
>  seeking
> help so I can complete my collection of  Edison Purple cylinders in the
>  29000
> series. I am only  lacking 29055 and 29077. Any help would be most
> appreciated.   Bob Kolba
>
> _rkolba0211@aol._  (mailto:rkolba0211@aol.x) com

> Phono-L mailing  list
> http://phono-l.oldcrank.org

Bob,
As I'm old  and don't want to dig  books out and I remember titles better
than  numbers, what would the titles be?  Just helping you cast a bigger
net.
I have lots of purples,  somewhere.
oldcranky