Anybody know what happened to Dr. Phillip Peterson, the former Stanford U.
professor that stole thousands of Edison documents from the Edison Site back in
the 1980"s?

Some of  the documents were phonograph related.

All I could find was that he was imprisoned, granted parole, but then later
arrested again for selling more items.  The second arrest was aided by a
historian (Henry Bartholomew Cox) who was helping the FBI.

These are the two links I found:

http://articles.latimes.com/1985-07-29/news/mn-5074_1

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/11/AR2007041102265.html

They don't really say what finally happened to him.

Was there an article in MAPS In The Groove, or in the defunct New Amberola
Graphic?  I seem to remember something, but now, on the internet, I didn't find
too much.

Dennis