Yep and they can both break your arm. Jerry Blais cranked her right over but
he has sooo many phonographs that his right arm looks like Popeye. Now on
the other hand the T has an electric starter and how many of those electric
phonograph winders pop up. You know the ones that hang on the side of the
machine with a chain wrapped around the phonographs leg. Now that is how
it's done Model t style.
I recorded all the Laurel and Hardy's on TCM, in one episode Ollie tells
Stan to change the radio. He pulls on a ring in the dash and nothing. They
pull the Model T over. Stan hops out and winds a zonophone (Concert Grand?)
up, sets the needle and brake. Hops in the car, they drive off and Stan
pulls the ring. The screen shot goes to the brake with string tied to it,
the music begins...
Nice Universal decal.

Now we have come full circle, cars and phonographs. I knew we could do it.
Mike
Oldcranky

And yes I have the record When Henry Ford Apologized to Me.
Get out and get under!