Doesn't sound like a bad idea. But, are we at the point where we're ready
to publish a big book on an annual basis? ITG has elevated to a higher
degree of excellence thgan it has ever done, since John Whiteacre's day,
and the ladies that called the shots then. I feeel that there will need to
be a big backlog of articles and filler for such an ambitious project as
"the book" annual.

At this time,  I am planning three submissions for ITG, but don't have them
ready enough to commit myself for deadlines. There are just too many things
here at home, in the way of getting the fun stuff done.

I do wish that Tim could back off a little on the weight of the cover of
the mag. I think that it doesn't need to be that heavy. It's more beautiful
than any we've ever seen in the past, but the cover is too close to being
cardboard.

So, we publish an annual mag. Are we going to make this a fund raiser for
various causes? What about the club treasury? Are we overflowing with cash
flow to the degree that we need to bleed off a surplus to 501(c)3 outfits?
I think we'd better soft pedal the notion of supporting charities for some
time to come. Understand: I contribute to several "worthy causes", but if
MAPS is already so flush with cash, why not return it to the membership in
the form of reduced dues.....hmmmm?