Greetings, everyone.  I recently picked up an RCA Victor model V-205, a 1941
radio-phonograph combination.  I believe the phonograph has a magnetic
pickup (though if anyone suspects otherwise, please let me know!).  I
haven't bought a machine with a magnetic pickup in years, and the fellow who
used to repair/restore them for me has since passed away.  Can anyone please
recommend someone who works on these?  I'd heard tell of such people here
and there in the past, but it seemed they were all expensive AND very slow;
I'd prefer someone reasonable and quick.  Call me spoiled.

I'm also wondering what I would have to have and do in order to restoe such
a pickup on my own.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

NYVM