Here ia a link that I just Googled.  This might get you started:

http://yktc.us/MusicRack/78/List%20Label/Zonophone/list%20Zonophone%2078.htm

From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Jeffry Young, D.O.
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:00 PM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Zon -O -Phone

This is a late model Zonophone "Home." These were made after Victor
bought the company in 1904. This is similar to the late "Oxford"
phonographs that were sold by Montgomery Wards, etc through catalogs.
Often times they are found without decals at all. The horn was most
likely at one time painted.

The best resource for Zonophone information is still the Fabrizio/Paul
series. We Zonophone collectors need to publish our own Compendium some
day!

Jeff
Wisconsin