From: Vinyl Visions <vinyl.visi...@live.com>
To: phono-l <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sat, Apr 16, 2011 10:01 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Reproducer Artwork

Do you have a pic of your "new" Pathe?

On the subject of Pathe - does anyone have any idea of what a Pathe advertising

plaster rooster might be worth? I found one recently, but haven't been able to

convince the owner to part with it...  It is a display in an old store and no

one knows what it is, since it's painted black.

> Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:37:39 -0700

> From: john9...@pacbell.net

> To: phono-l@oldcrank.org

> Subject: [Phono-L] Reproducer Artwork

> Hello All

> I thought I would post a piece of reproducer arts and crafts for you. I

received a Pathephone 40 yesterday through the kindness of a Phono-L member who

responded to my search for one. The reproducer label was aged and blackened,
and

since it is paper you can't clean it without risking loss of the image. I found

a decent picture of a reproducer online, and..well, the story is written on the

before and after image at this link: