Well-I just went the old radio route myself and found a low wattage AM
transmitter that puts out a signal that you tune to a dead spot on the AM
dial. I hooked it up to my CD player and you should see the look on friends
faces when I turn it on and you hear" The Shadow knows....
It works really well and having a couple of hundred old radio programs on CD
I really enjoy listening to it-and while it might be these old ears it
sounds better on this big ol' Zenith than on my up-to-date system.
Abe