hi all
kurt has bought from him and had left some bad feedback or so it  shows.
i just got two rare records from him but not at the prices he had.
he does take offers and if they are fair you get the records.
i have not had any problems but i do agree that most are not museum quality
 but some are rare and a good price if you know what the real value is.
zono

In a message dated 5/16/2011 11:14:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,