The class M was $20,000.00 and the Edison Bell Commercial was $15,000.00.
Charley Hummel. Had a nice selection of brown wax records. I had chats with
Paul Morris, his blanks are much improved, over two years ago, they. Fit the
mandrel better, and  new wax formula. We talked about how difficult it is to
meet orders in a timely mannor, because of the curing aspect f manufacture. It
was nice talking with Larry Donley were still trying to find a lost interview
with Clarence Furguson. Much enjoyed Jasper Sanfillipo Collection went with Tim
Mc Cormick.