From: Albert Menashe <almena...@gmail.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Fri, July 8, 2011 9:50:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Beware of this seller on Ebay

Harvey, you screwed up.  Why would you dicker over $5.00.  You should use
the buy it now, on something your really want.  Now you are going to stew
over not getting the item forever.  If you had paid $5.00 too much the
ejoyment of the item will make you forget what you paid almost immediatly.
See you at Expo over the weekend.  Al